Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fallen Angels


Greetings,

Today, Bob who is a brother in Christ asked me why I have not sent out any writings recently.  I told him that I have several things the Lord has given me, but I started a new job and I have not made time to share.  My thought is that God does not want to hear our excuses and especially my excuses.

What I am going to share with you is what was revealed to me and it is a warning of what is to come.  We as a Body of Christ are not preparing ourselves for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, we are not equipped to overcome Satan and the demons in his dark kingdom.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV) 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matthew 24:21 (NLT) For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again.

We are fortunate that most of us cannot see the evil spirit world because it is not a pretty sight.  There are a few who can see and they will tell you that demons come in different sizes and are extremely ugly, wicked and evil.  On occasion according to some in the ministry, Satan will manifest in the physical.  I am not sure if demons manifest in the physical but many of us can feel the presence of evil spirits as they come to bring fear to the Saints.  Fortunately, God has held them back.  He has not withdrawn His protection yet, but that will change as this world gets more and more wicked by the day. 

We know that God’s angels manifest in the physical as it says in Genesis 18:1-5 Then the Lord appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men (two were angels) were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, and said, “My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree. And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant.” They said, “Do as you have said.”

The world will get to a point of wickedness where we simply cannot imagine at this present time.  The evil that is showing up in movies is not close to the evil that is about to be released on this earth.  God will remove His protective covering and Satan will be free to bring terror and all the wickedness at his disposal.  This is the tribulation that Jesus talks about in Matthew 24.  It was revealed to me that once God lifts His protection, Satan and his fallen angels will manifest in the physical and bring terror and most will be clueless on what to do.  Essentially, we will have hell on earth.  I can’t elaborate much more because this is all that I got. 

My prayer is that you all immerse yourself in the Word of God so that His Word will prepare you for the coming of Jesus Christ.  His Word is needed to get through these evil days and the evil days to come.

Ephesians 5:15-16 (AMP) Look carefully then how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people),  Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil.

Tony Sanchez 8-11-13

No comments: