Sunday, February 23, 2014

Amor of God

Greetings to all,


I started this blog a few years ago with the thought of sharing God's Word.  Two or three years ago I built a distribution list that I send teachings or messages to.  Unfortunately, I should have copied and pasted what I wrote to this blog.  I believe I missed opportunities to make a difference in lives.


I hope to take what I have written in the past year and transfer many of the teaching to this blog.




Amor of God


Ephesians says to “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles (tricks, ploys, schemes, trickery, deception) of the devil (Ephesians 6:11). 


Nowhere in the Bible does it say to take off the armor of God.  When you put on the armor of God, it is never to be taken off because of one extremely important reason.  The reason is that Satan’s goal is to “steal, and to kill, and to destroy” (John 10:10) and he will never rest until he accomplishes his goal.  Satan works 24/7. Does it mean we will have to be in spiritual warfare 24/7?  


There will be many that will say that we don’t have to be in constant battle with the dark kingdom.  I say we cannot afford not to be in constant battle because Satan is “god of this age” (2 Corinthians 4:4) and he wants to destroy us all.  One must look at how evil the world has become to understand how much prayer (spiritual warfare) is needed for ourselves, wives, children, family, country and the world.


Faced with the cares of this world, we can easily forget about the severity of this battle. But make no mistake: Our spiritual lives and future in God's Kingdom are on the line. If we lose this war, we lose everything.


It appears to me that perhaps we need to be in constant warfare. The Bible tells us to “pray without ceasing” 1 Thessalonians 5:17.  Prayer is spiritual warfare and we must do it without ceasing.
Blessings,
Tony Sanchez

No comments: