The Terrors of the Night
Science tells us insomnia is a common sleep disorder characterized by difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up. It is often categorized as acute or chronic and can significantly impact daytime energy, mood, and overall quality of life. Science only identifies the symptoms, but don’t tell us the cause.
Many, many
are suffering with insomnia. Mostly
between the hours of twelve and four in the morning. These are the working
hours that Satan and his crew attack God’s children.
The bible
tells us afraid (fear) and terror (overwhelming fear) are the casues. Psalm
91:5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that
flies by day. Terror
is a state of intense, overwhelming fear.
Insomnia is
fear driven and there is only one way we can be healed from insomnia and it is by
prayer. Below is a prayer for those who
are suffering from the terrors of the night.
_______________________________________________________________________
Father God,
in the name of Jesus, I acknowledge you as Lord. You are Lord over my life, Lord over this
room, Lord over this night, and every hour of it. I come to You as Your child, and I submit
myself to You completely right now in this moment. I renounce every spirit of
fear. I do not receive fear as my inheritance.
The Word says, “God has not given me a spirt of fear, but of power
and of love and of a sound mind” 2 Timouthy1:7. I take that as my portion, and I reject what
the enemy has been pushing on me in these night hours. I renounce fear, the terror by night, the
dread that greets me when I open my eyes, the anxious thoughts that circle and
will not stop. I renounce them in the name of Jesus Christ. I renounce every
spirit of heaviness. I renounce the
weight that sits on my chest in the dark hours, the depression that speaks
before I am fully awake, the dark cloud that has been waiting for me. I do not receive it. “Isaiah 61” says that, In the place of
the spirit of Heaviness, God gives the garment of praise. Lord God, I put that garment on right now. Thank
you, God. I renounce every spirit of
restlessness and sleeplessness, every spirit that pulls me awakens when God
intended me to rest peacefully. Satan,
you have no right to torment me. I
belong to God, in the name of Jesus. Jeus
purchased me with His own blood, and He gives His beloved sleep. That sleep is mine and I receive it. I renounce every spirit of accusation, every
voice that rehearses my failures in the night and tells me I am beyond
help. That voice is a lie. “Romans 8:1: tells us “There is therefore
now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according
to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.”
None! I receive that truth and I
stand on this promise. Father God, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by the power of His blood shed at
Calvary, and by the authority He has given to every believer, I command every
spirit of fear, every spirt of heaviness, of restlessness, of accusation, and
of dread to leave me now. Not later,
now! You have no legal ground in my
life. Every ground you claimed has been
canceled at the cross. I command you
evil spirts to leave now in Jesus’ name.
Now breathe. Receive what the
Lord is doing in this moment. Lord, I
receive Your peace. The peace that
surpasses all understanding. Let it guard my mind and my heart tonight, as Paul
promises in Philippians 4. I
receive the sleep You give to Your beloved children. I receive the protection of Psalm 91
over my body and my home. Thank you,
God, thank you Lord Jesus, and thank you Holy Spirit. Amen!
_____________________________________________________________________________
That is your
prayer. It is yours. Every word belongs
to you. Every night, without anybody in
the room, without a minister laying hands on you, without any special
conditions, you have the name of Jesus, and the name of Jesus is authority
enough.
Like all
prayer, you may need to pray this more than once. Deliverance is sometimes instantaneous. Most often it is a process because we tend to
bring back the very thing that led us into captivity. Prayer is a process of sustained
resistance. Do not be discouraged if
evil spirts test you again the next night.
Just pray again and hold your position in the name of Jesus. Galatians
5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and
do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Something
happened in the spirit realm when you spoke these prayers. The word of God does not return empty, Isiah
55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to
Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the
thing for which I sent it. The name
of Jesus carries real authority, and you are not the same as you were prior to
these prayers. Amen and Amen!
Tony 7-17-2026
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a message. You can email me direct obeygodsword@gmail.com