Friday, May 24, 2019

Fear


Taking authority over fear in your life

From Brother Tyler
 
Declaration:

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
 
We are constantly confronted with fear (worry, stress anxiety, nervousness) in our society, some types of fear are much more powerful than others. The more powerful fears are:

·         Fear of man- what will people think?

·         Fear of self-failure-I am not good enough, what ifs, negative thoughts about self

·         Fear of physical pain or ailments (punishment, sickness, losing loved ones, etc.)

·         Fear of death (example, fear of end time events in the Bible) 

·         Unbelief in the promises YVWH made
 
Fear has a tremendous effect on our health and life:

·         Constricts blood flow

·         Causes headaches

·         Allergies can be exasperated

·         Misalignment in body (the vertebrae, legs being shorter than the other, and shoulders not level)

·         Physical pain

·         Muscle spasms and cramps

·         Panic attacks

·         Seizures

·         Back pain

·         Rash

·         Constipation

·         Diarrhea

·         Excessive itching

·         Tightening of the tendons (Planter Fasciitis) and ligaments (ACL tears)

·         Erectile Dysfunction (Narrowing of the vessels)

·         Loss of hair (narrowing of the vessels, not allowing blood to flow to the follicle)

·         Blurred vision

·         Loss of appetite

·         Trouble breathing, lack of oxygen for the body

·         Binds up and freezes our mind and thoughts

·         Stops or slows our healing process

·         Makes us feel less than we are

·         Anxiety, (heaviness) depression, hopelessness

·         Poor decisions due to fear of man which will exasperate fear

·         No drive, no need or desire (Oppression, Romans 11:8) to do things which will help yourself or others

·         Bondage by overpowering personalities

·         Allow yourself to be manipulated

·         Bad dreams, nightmares

·         Negativity in thoughts and in words (fear of success as well)

·         Trouble resting, sleeping (insomnia)

·         Financial issues both loss and gain of finances & wealth
 
Fear in spirit form:

Romans 8:15 (NKJV) 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

Psalm 34:4 (NKJV) 4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.

Proverbs 29:25 (NKJV)25 The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be [a]safe.

2 Timothy 1:7 –(KJV) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind

Job 4:12-15 (NKJV) 12 “Now a word was secretly brought to me, And my ear received a whisper of it. 13 In disquieting thoughts from the visions of the night, When deep sleep falls on men, 14 Fear came upon me, and trembling, Which made all my bones shake. 15 Then a spirit passed before my face; The hair on my body stood up.
 
Fear in our lives is a byproduct of not depending on YVWH for our strength.
 
Luke 12:25 (NKJV) 25 And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? Other versions say an hour to his life)

Psalm 27:1 (NKJV)27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 23:4 (NKJV) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Deuteronomy 31:6 (NKJV) 6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”
 
 We have been given authority over fear:
 
Luke 8:50 (NKJV) 50 But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, “Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well.”

Luke 12:6-7 (NKJV) 6 “Are not five sparrows sold for two [a]copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Psalm 34:4 (NKJV)I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.

1 John 4:4 (NKJV) You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Mark 16:15-18 (NKJV) And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who [a]believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[b] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Do not let fear rule over you or your loved ones!

 
·         Recognize when you are being attacked by fear and stand your ground

·         Command it to leave through Jesus

·         Give your worries to YVWH

·         Lean on the Lord for his strength and not yours

·         Intercede in prayer for loved ones and for your own fears

·         Speak the word out loud

·         Put on a garment of praise and worship

·         Words of encouragement and testimonies of the body of Christ

·         Have elders anoint and pray for you or loved ones

 

 

No comments: