Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Prophesy 3-26-17


Prophesy 3-26-17

I gave my life to the Lord on November 22nd 1992 at 9:15 in the morning.  At the time, I had no clue the journey God would take me on, how He would use me, and the blessings He would bestow on me.  In His mercy, God has changed my life and if He can change me, He can change anybody.

My walk with God drastically changed in 2014 when I discovered how important the Helper is to us as the one sent in place of Jesus Christ (But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you John 14:26). 

As I developed a relationship with the Holy Spirt, I began to hear from the Lord.  I began to receive words of wisdom and knowledge.  I began to receive understanding of what the Word is saying.  I began to receive answers to many things that I did not know (‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know Jeremiah 33:3). I begin to receive prophesies and recently, I have experienced visions.  I began to depend on the Holy Spirit God sent to be our Helper who would abide in us forever (And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever John 14:16).

This brings me to the subject matter of this piece.  It has to do with what the Lord showed me a few weeks ago in late March.  It is my responsibility to share what God has shown me.

In the last days, we must operate in and with the Holy Spirit.  In doing so, we will be operating in the prophetic.  In other words, we will be operating in the Spirit world because that is where the real battle will take place.

As this began to sink in, I was reminded of Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  We read and speak this scripture, yet we fail to understand fully what it really means.  It is telling us we must battle in the spirit world today and especially in the last days.   Unfortunately, most of us are not equipped to do so.

So, in the last days, the evil in the spirit world (principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness) will manifest in the flesh through evil men, organizations, consortiums, governments, nations and, groups of nations. It says in Galatians 5:16-17 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. The problem with us specific to this scripture is we walk predominately in the flesh with very little Holy Spirit manifestation in our lives or in the lives of others because we don’t know the Holy Spirit like we know the flesh (sin).  Nor, do we fully know how to access the Holy Spirit in most cases.

In essence, the flesh has become so contrary to the Holy Spirit that the Holy Spirit that resides in us, is buried by our flesh.  This is not what God wants.  God says “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” John 4:23-24. 

Many will question to what level we can walk in the Holy Spirit.  Galatians 5:16 says to “Walk in the Sprit.”  I don’t believe God is talking about partially walking in the Spirit.  Is it possible to walk fully in the Holy Spirit even though we are existing in the physical?  Stephen experienced exactly that just prior to being stoned to death.  He was full of the Holy Spirt (But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God” Acts 7:55-56). Another example is Jesus who as man was without sin, meaning he did not operate in the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him).  Jesus as man was baptized and the Spirit of God descended on Him, And immediately, coming up from the water, He saw the heavens parting and the Spirit descending upon Him like a dove Mark 1:10. From this point on, Jesus operated fully in the Holy Spirit. 

We cannot afford to resist the Holy Spirit as Israel did in Acts 7:51 You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.  Can you see history repeating itself in today’s age? We are failing to call on Him, But you have not called upon Me, O Jacob… Isaiah 43:22.

How can we began to operate in the Holy Spirit?

  • Acknowledge, believe, and accept that we have received the Holy Spirit and its power when we became born again Christians But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth Acts 1:8.  But truly, I am full of the power of the Spirit of the Lord Micah 3:8.  This power from on High allows all Believers to defeat Satan if we believe what God says said in His Word.
  • Immerse yourself in the Word of God so you become one with Him, the Son, and Holy Spirit, 1 Corinthians 6:17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.  Not letting man interfere with your relationship with God.   Colossians 3: 23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.  Conviction will come from the Holy Spirit, John 16:8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.  
  • Call on the Holy Spirit continuously at every Godly function and throughout the day for every need because He is "Lord,” “Branch of the Lord,” “Immanuel,” “Wonderful Counselor,” “Mighty God,” “Everlasting Father,” “Prince of Peace,” “Rod of Jesse,” “Cornerstone,” “King,” “Shepard,” “Servant of Yahweh,” “Elect One, ““Lamb of God,” “Leader and Commander,” “Redeemer,” and “Anointed One.”  The Holy Spirt (Helper) was sent to us when Jesus went to be with His Father (John 14:15) and the Holy Spirit will be there when you call on Him to teach us the things Jesus taught in His ministry, But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you John 14:26
Psalms 86:7 In the time of trouble, I will call upon you, for you will answer me.

Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and   honor him.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

Luke 11:13…. how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

The time is getting close to the second coming of Jesus Christ and we must be prepared for the onslaught of evil and destruction prior to His coming.  Man, and this sinful world will not have the answers. The ultimate question is:  Are we going to operate in the flesh or will we chose to operate in the Holy Spirit now, and in the last days.

Call on the Holy Spirit to pave the road before us as we go boldly (fearless) out to the world.

So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: