Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Do Not Accept Rejection

Greetings to all,

I was at our every Tuesday prayer meeting last night and I was thinking of all the rejection that is out there. Rejection that kids experience due to lack of love, lack of involvement of the parents, divorce, and rejection from peers. Rejection that adults experience because our parents did not show their love. Rejection that wives or husbands experience due to lack of communication and love. Rejections from family and friends. Rejection from our places of employment for lack of recognition or gratitude. Rejection from our church.

And as our gracious Lord is prone to do at times and according to His will, he gave me this thought to say when I feel rejected;

You have not rejected me Father God. Therefore, I will not accept being rejected by man.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake (reject) you.”

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake (reject) you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”

If we guard our thoughts and put our trust in God, we would not have fear and rejection in our lives.

Psalm 56:11 In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “ The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”


Blessings to you all,

No comments: