Saturday, April 23, 2011

Walk In Faith

The Walk of Faith

As we walk in faith, we must learn to see our present circumstances in light
of the future promises of God. Though we are works in progress now, we have
hope knowing that God will complete the work He is doing in us. We can
endure suffering now because we know that it is momentary compared to the
eternity we will spend in the glorious presence of Jesus. We can be content
in every circumstance now, knowing that we will have all of
God's riches in glory. Walk by faith and set your eyes on Jesus until you
see Him face to face.

1. Believe with confidence that God will accomplish the good work He started
in you. Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has
begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

2. Recognize and embrace the truth that the life of faith often involves
suffering for Jesus' sake. Know with confidence that Jesus is present with
you amid suffering. Philippians 1:29-30 For to you it has been granted on
behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His
sake, 30 having the same conflict which you saw in me and now hear is in me.

3. Learn to be content in all circumstances. Contentment will bring great
freedom to your life. Philippians 4:11-12 I am not complaining about having
too little. I have learned to be satisfied with whatever I have. I know
what it is to be poor or to have plenty, and I have lived under all kinds of
conditions. I know what it means to be full or to be hungry, to have too
much or too little. (CEV)

4. Believe that when God asks you to do something, He is able to provide the
strength you need to do it. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.

I pray you all are blessed by this. May God be by your side forever and
ever.

Tony

No comments: