Sunday, August 22, 2010

You Have Nothing Without God

So the whole world will see,
I have nothing……I have nothing.
I have NOTHING without You God.
You are more than enough.
I need nothing else.

As I was looking at my notes in church today, I thought I would share what has come to my mind in recent past and also notes from others that I have jotted down. Once I put this together I thought I needed to find Scripture to align with each note. I learned that everything you say in the name of Jesus has to be substantiated in the Bible.

Read God’s Word to know His Word so that you are able to interpret His Word for yourself and others. Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

Understand that when you leave the Bible for any other doctrine, especially the doctrine of man, you have left God. Mathew 15:9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

My past is not going to control my future. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My sins have been paid. There is no condemnation. 1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit

Open your eyes so that you can truly see the sovereignty of Jesus Christ. Revelation 19:11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war

If we have the heart of Jesus, we want to forgive them. Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins, For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.

Just as Jesus suffered, we will suffer as well until His coming. 1 Peter 2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:

We are believers, but unbelieving because we do not apply to our lives what God says in His Word. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Understand this: You can play charades all your life as people try to guess who you are. But in the end you will pay the price at the judgment seat. We need to change our ways and show God we are His children. Folks, the end of the age is drawing near. You don’t want to hope that you will get into the Kingdom. You want to be confident that your place in heaven is secure

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: